S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu675

Reaction score
Hi, I?m Stuart currently riding an MV Augusta Brutale and a Honda NC750X which I used to tour Europe last year with my wife on hers. My username reflects affinity to Triumphs, had 3 Daytona 675s, the first I put 40,000 miles on and a Street Triple, my wife is on her third. Always had a soft spot for the S1000RR I had one for the day to marshal a bicycle race in London. Think it took me until 9am before I had been pulled over by the Police before the race had started!

Hi, I?m Stuart currently riding an MV Augusta Brutale and a Honda NC750X which I used to tour Europe last year with my wife on hers. My username reflects affinity to Triumphs, had 3 Daytona 675s, the first I put 40,000 miles on and a Street Triple, my wife is on her third. Always had a soft spot for the S1000RR I had one for the day to marshal a bicycle race in London. Think it took me until 9am before I had been pulled over by the Police before the race had started!
Hi Stuart, I love the 675, awesome machine, like riding on rails! However, I?m far too old for them there handlebars alas or I?d be on one now..
The S1 is however the best all rounder I think. Plenty of Gen3?s around and they?re awesome to tour/track/weekend blast. You buying or just tempted?

Welcome mate.. I bought an F3 800 4 weeks ago, sat on it for 2 minutes and haven't turned a wheel on it yet, it's sitting in the garage with a cover over it till I finish up this ZX and I can get it up on my lift and ventureshield it..

How do you like the Brutale man, I'm presuming its the 800 same engine as mine, the litre is a mean mutha of a bike..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
17ebf0597283609a59db2f3e9f75395d.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Stuart.

I had a Daytona 675 R before my first S1000RR. They are fantastic bikes, the engines are absolutely superb.

S1000RR?s are amazing bikes, so incredibly versatile and competent. I think you?ll be very happy with the decision should you decide to purchase an RR!

Enjoy the forum

Also interested about the brutale experience, they look the business.
That 1000cc is 205 brake.. immense machine for the roads up here... don't know so much above 120 mph... you'd need mike tysons 20" back in the day neck muscles...I think it looks amazing.

Welcome from me Stuart, my daughter owner a Daytona 675 but has recently changed to a 765 Street Triple. I enjoyed her Daytona and particularly nicking her 765 every time she visits.
Enjoy the forum buddy.

My Brutale is old. A 910s from 2007. It?s been great to try something different but I definitely want to change it. An s1000rr would be interesting [emoji3] but too much bike for the roads which I normally ride.
I?ve done a fair few track days and looking forward to doing lots more after Mallory earlier this month. But mostly road riding for me.

Welcome mate.. I bought an F3 800 4 weeks ago, sat on it for 2 minutes and haven't turned a wheel on it yet, it's sitting in the garage with a cover over it till I finish up this ZX and I can get it up on my lift and ventureshield it..

How do you like the Brutale man, I'm presuming its the 800 same engine as mine, the litre is a mean mutha of a bike..

17ebf0597283609a59db2f3e9f75395d.jpg

That?s insane will power!!! Not sure I could do that, or want to wait.
My Brutale is a great bike. I think I love best traffic light drag races against my wife on her 765. I always win but not sure how much she lets me.

Lol.. not when the weathers shite, I seldom ride in the winter and I've been preoccupied elsewhere..I've watched quite a few videos of other people riding F3s.. does that count haha

Back