Slip-on options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humptyfish

Reaction score
Really need to swap out the standard lump of a can.
Lots to chose from out their
Any advice, suggestions or pitfalls welcome

Zoom in a bit. Pitfall is it sounds awesome on the overrun haha
a3c809dc3e264969bb36c7cea09c3775.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3D912224-C816-4AD6-A185-70F78ADEA399.jpeg
Akra makes a good sound on the overrun in race mode. High quality build standard too.

Sorry about upside down pictures IPhone did it

Attachments

• 2FFB7585-E101-4DFF-ABAA-3C7548A71B1F.jpeg
    2FFB7585-E101-4DFF-ABAA-3C7548A71B1F.jpeg
    769.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 0CC03176-A544-4EC2-8722-1CA7D792F268.jpeg
    0CC03176-A544-4EC2-8722-1CA7D792F268.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Heal plate carbon for me. Unless you plan more carbon to go with the bigger piece.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My choice would be the SC project with the single carbon plate

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

SC project for a slip-on would be my choice, all their options are really smart. And I think for the Gen 4 all have the SC's have baffles now.

I've got a few goodies to go on, including Akrapovic Carbon slip-on. I went for this for 2 reasons, I got it at trade and I can pair it with the Akra headers in the future while still keeping the DB low (Ish) for track work.

I've been a fan of Racefit for some years now. Had one on my last gen3 and gonna get one for my new gen4. Deep note, but still gets me round Donington noise limits. Will soon be putting the gen3 version up for sale!

lol, not had them running or riding together yet. mines only been run once and maddys one just had first service.450 miles so far. waiting for dry day to get them out together, will let you know.

I?ve just ordered an arrow pro race titanium slip on for mine. From videos I?ve seen, it makes a great sound with the baffle out

I?ve just ordered an arrow pro race titanium slip on for mine. From videos I?ve seen, it makes a great sound with the baffle out

Stick some pictures and videos up when it?s done [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed the arrow pro race today with the baffle out obvs. It sounds really good now, with loads of pops and bangs on the overrun and a nice tone but not too loud to my ears. Sounds similar to the BMW M cars actually. Only thing I?m on sure on is if running with the baffle out reduces power.

I installed the arrow pro race today with the baffle out obvs. It sounds really good now, with loads of pops and bangs on the overrun and a nice tone but not too loud to my ears. Sounds similar to the BMW M cars actually. Only thing I?m on sure on is if running with the baffle out reduces power.

Might be wrong but I imagine that the cat?s the main restriction, so just changing the can?s unlikely to affect it either with or without the baffle. Can?t say I?ve noticed any difference with my Akra stubby.

Have you modded to open the exhaust valve or just left the servo and cabling operating normally? as I believe it makes a big difference to the muffled sound of a race can.

I've had RaceFit and Austin Racing on my s1000rr, Drained power completely, Bare in mind I did de-cat it. After remap it was running 178bhp. I chose to scrap the stubby and get a Akra Evo full SS system. 188bhp on the dyno after the change.

That being said. Will get a SC Project CR-T on my next bike for sure. Love the look/sound and can take the loss of power.

This is my 15 with Austin Racing de-cat

Last edited:
Be cool to see some pics of the other slip-ons on the bikes. My Akrapovic deal fell through so i am going to go for an SC Project next then match it up to a header later on.

Back