New s1000r 2021

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for this. My R is coming to the end its PCP deal and I was thinking of keeping it. The R also loses its asymmetric goggles, to be expected, usual array of marmite colour options though. Unclear whether it has shift cam from website, will need to watch vid in full to see if they call it out, I suppose. Seat height is higher which could be good for me... new billet pack seems strangely reasonably priced - carbon wheels at 3.5k make up for that... decisions decisions...

Last edited:
Am hoping it?s just the rotten colour but it looks shite imo, am sure it will be better in a different colour and in the flesh, will be a good bike regardless

Daz

Cheers for this. My R is coming to the end its PCP deal and I was thinking of keeping it. The R also loses its asymmetric goggles, to be expected, usual array of marmite colour options though. Unclear whether it has shift cam from website, will need to watch vid in full to see if they call it out, I suppose. Seat height is higher which could be good for me... new billet pack seems strangely reasonably priced - carbon wheels at 3.5k make up for that... decisions decisions...
No shift cam, same as xr. Not needed.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think it could have looked a lot better. The front headlight just looks boring, I was hoping they may have carried over some designing from the front of the RR. Poor effort IMHO and much prefer the look of the Streetfighter V4S.

Agree at first look it seems a bit underwhelming, price is good, but why couldn't they have charged a bit more and given it the shift cam motor? Certainly won't be chopping my Superduke R in for one.

Back