S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Acton

Reaction score
Evening everyone. Currently on a blade. Ordering the bmw next month for the March reg change. So in here to see what?s hot and what?s not.
1bd4d1ea168f76363dcfffcb4f359317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mate, what year is the blade..i'd guess 10/11.. what model you after.., Where you from ?

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2012 blade. Had it from new. Absolutely love it. I?m going for a gen 4 Hockenheim silver sport with a few options.

I had an RR9, best bike I've owned, simple no frills, brilliant super smooth engine, brakes and handling.. the complete package..it's definitely a bike that makes you think your a better rider than you really are, was in my case lol

Last edited:
Hello mate. What options are you going for? I got the gen 4 sport in red. Options I chose where the alarm and high tinted screen. Since then I've got the hp rear sets. Light tech chain adjusters. Austin racing slip on and now ive just ordered a full set of gb racing covers

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I had an RR9, best bike I've owned, simple no frills, brilliant super smooth engine, brakes and handling.. the complete package..it's definitely a bike that makes you think your a better rider than you really are, was in my case lol

I?m keeping the blade but making it my track bike. May stick a day time mot on it.

Hello mate. What options are you going for? I got the gen 4 sport in red. Options I chose where the alarm and high tinted screen. Since then I've got the hp rear sets. Light tech chain adjusters. Austin racing slip on and now ive just ordered a full set of gb racing covers

Was going for alarm. Radiator guards. The new chain that doesn?t require greasing. Possibly the usb charger point. Depending on where it?s mounted. As for after market bits. Venture shield. Some crash mushrooms and engine case protectors. Aftermarket can. Then some new Ventura arms. As already have bags. Ready for Austria in July 21. Covid pending.

Was going for alarm. Radiator guards. The new chain that doesn?t require greasing. Possibly the usb charger point. Depending on where it?s mounted. As for after market bits. Venture shield. Some crash mushrooms and engine case protectors. Aftermarket can. Then some new Ventura arms. As already have bags. Ready for Austria in July 21. Covid pending.

I've just bought some gb racing covers on ebay for 200. 3 week wait but I thought it was a bargain. Im after more crash protection next. Im all done then unless I get tempted by a full exhaust

I've just bought some gb racing covers on ebay for 200. 3 week wait but I thought it was a bargain. Im after more crash protection next. Im all done then unless I get tempted by a full exhaust

Check out the Gilles mushroom. It has a built in shock absorber.

Back