FIMA Racing - Track Fairings - RFI

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure someone on here has track fairings from FIMA-Racing.de.
Can they either A) let me know who they are or B) post up a shopping list of parts to do a complete build? I find their website confusing. I can't tell if I need any mounting kits or just Dzus fittings (looking at Avio) and a seat.

Alex
I have Fima farings.
I bought the complete set. When you click on link you get the option to add the Tank cover, which I did. The only odd part I bought not included in the set was the air duct and clock bracket.
I'm using the air duct but have switched to an alpha racing clock bracket.

Yes no brackets required. The tail section takes a bit of setting up as you have to work out, drill and add some fixings to bolt the tail to the under seat support.
I just went for the standard stuff. Fit was very good, I thought the finish should have been better as the moulds must have been brand new when I got mine. And they are not that thick compared to CRC for instance, but once on they hold up well.
I kept the sidestand which meant I had to do some trimming on the bellypan which wasn't a problem and works fine.

Back