NRC Tailtidy - any good?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAF

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I?ve seen the threads about the RG and Evotech tail tidies, but does anyone have knowledge of the NRC option. I like the way there are no sticking out indicators, but am concerned about how easy it is for following traffic to see the integral ones on the NRC version. Also how bright is the rear light and brake light?!
Cheers all

Seems bright enough. Only issue i had was the white light from the number plate. Ive put a bit of tape of some of it to calm it down slightly
8e01ed6eb1c4c7670810c3ac6e34c19b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Looks good Ste. I know what you mean about bright plate light - i was stopped by cops a while ago (thought it was speed!) but it was my evotetech - they said they couldn?t read the plate as the light was bouncing off it. Managed to alter the angle of the LED, all was good

That does look sooo neat! Yes, will be getting a smaller plate as well
That does look smart.. up here they pull you for small plates, I've got 8x6 plates on mine but full size letters, it's a compromise that works.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That does look smart.. up here they pull you for small plates, I've got 8x6 plates on mine but full size letters, it's a compromise that works.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I recently toured scotland and had no issues with a 7x5. Mind you I think they probably felt sorry for me as most days I was drenched

Yeah, I got pulled in mid Wales last year, all lights and siren blazing. Again I thought it was for speeding, and they were going on and on about the plate which I wasn?t the slightest bothered about; was just waiting to hear what speed they?d got me at. But no, just a ?100 bust for the plate with an explanation that their ANPR can?t read small plates?!!!

Yeah, I got pulled in mid Wales last year, all lights and siren blazing. Again I thought it was for speeding, and they were going on and on about the plate which I wasn?t the slightest bothered about; was just waiting to hear what speed they?d got me at. But no, just a ?100 bust for the plate with an explanation that their ANPR can?t read small plates?!!!
Was yours a 7x5? I go through Wales, well mainly a55, a fair bit through the year and never had an issue. Mind you I spend a lot of my time filtering through the idiots so they'd probably never keep up with me haha

that sounds right for mid wales police.lol. i go 1 inch smaller with no borders and as big a letters as poss and they seem happy with that in wales. :)

Yeah a 7x5. I was overtaking long queue and unmarked plod was sat in queue ??
Ive a 7x5 on my bmw and I also had a slightly smaller plate on my 675 and never had an issue. I do love the look of the tucked version of the nrc but feel thats just asking for a pull haha

Ive a 7x5 on my bmw and I also had a slightly smaller plate on my 675 and never had an issue. I do love the look of the tucked version of the nrc but feel thats just asking for a pull haha

4500 miles with plenty of police around and no pulls.....so far. :)

Back