Synetiq BMW 2021

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, indeed a good line up. McKenzie was riding injured all year so understand why he wasn't renewed, but Ray did OKish on a dodgy bike. With Hickman and Fores on the FHO, wonder who OMG will partner Ryde with. Hope the M finally makes the bike competitive again...

Wow, indeed a good line up. McKenzie was riding injured all year so understand why he wasn't renewed, but Ray did OKish on a dodgy bike. With Hickman and Fores on the FHO, wonder who OMG will partner Ryde with. Hope the M finally makes the bike competitive again...

Yeah, I thought Ray was doing pretty good by the end of the year. Often the best of the BMWs once he got over the hump. The Gen4 hasn't been too good in race trim

Is that fact Alex? He deserves a good ride, but haven't seen anything on that
Guessing hence the question mark.
He can run at the front an a good bike. I think the Honda would suit him.
Might even get a WSBK shot to replace Haslam in '22 if it went really well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hoping Taylor gets a suoerstock year with TAS after that injury hit year. He's just had the loose bone fragments removed from his knee.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Pretty strong line up for next year: Andy Irwin and Danny Buchan
https://www.synetiqbmw.com/

why 4 over 65 y.o. covid vulnerable oldies are holding bmw in their plush probably 2mln gbp house ???

this is doomed to fail from the beginning

Untitled.jpg

Taylor Mac is trying to self fund a ride in British Superstock. Crackers that an ex-champ has to resort to this;

a friend of mine is in superstock and gets paid a very little, when he was in supersport he was offered rides in all the top teams but would cost 100k+ for top teams of the day. the best chance he had was the season keith farmer had his ride.:( . Luke had an accident at brands which basically put him out for the season, keith come in and won the championship on his ride.

I was Liam Delves Crew Chief last season, he paid 45K for a fully supported stock 600 ride.

New team this year, Crew Chief for one of the Stock BMW teams, not sure yet how much our riders are paying. The season still feels a million miles away with covid still plaguing the world.

Back