gb protection covers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did mine without any issues to the cooling system. Just take your time and don?t knock the cover as you place the GB cover into place.

I thought the exact same thing. Make sure the bike is cool don?t try and do it just after a ride (I did mine the day after I?d been out) take the bolts out and don?t knock the cover then position the GB cover and bolt up using the bolts that come with the cover

thanks guys i did it today,but i did take the rad cap off to release some pressure,i dont know if it made any diffrence but no leaks,the other covers were really easy,cheers

thanks guys i did it today,but i did take the rad cap off to release some pressure,i dont know if it made any diffrence but no leaks,the other covers were really easy,cheers

Top work.

Against similar to yourself I was worried about the Water Cover GB Case and had no trouble with keeping pressure on whilst fitting (not that I think it needs pressure to retain it if the bikes cold).

THE gB COVERS I GOT CAME FROM CHINA ?89, FULL SET, THEY TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO ARRIVE, THEY FIT WELL AND LOOK THE SAME,I DONT DO TRACK DAYS ,I GOT THEM JUST IN CASE I HAVE A OFF

That ebay link is cheaper by a fair bit if you can wait, failing that I paid 235 for them through "gizago" on trackdayriders. He is the guy at moto race spares pm him through tdr and he will sort you discount

Fella's if you are Premium Members the GB Racing Covers can be had with a decent % off on the Forum Vendor deals - that's where I got mine ?

Back