Lever guards

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd threadlock the arm length adjusters. I lost a PP-Tuning guard on track cause I didn't. The vibes loosen them.

And no - in the EU there was no restraint on the battery.

Last edited:
I'd threadlock the arm length adjusters. I lost a PP-Tuning guard on track cause I didn't. The vibes loosen them.

And no - in the EU there was no restraint on the battery.

Ahh right, yeah we have some sort of cradle thing that goes over the top down here to secure the battery in place. Guess that?d have to be omitted with the larger battery.

Now, if I could get the accessories socket to work on my satnav I would be even happier. Tried every possible combination of the 3 wires on Nippy Normans lead without success so have had to wire it back to the battery again. Will be fitting a DIN socket for it soon but no idea if it's going to work off the accessories plug

Funny, I normally consider myself relatively intelligent but this accessories socket thing seems to bypass my brain entirely. Having had several goes at wiring up the lead to this plug with zero success, and ending up wiring back to the battery each time, I just checked the fuse... :hopelessness:

Back