New here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetti

Reaction score
Hi
Got myself the M sport and very happy with it, just had the run in service and fitted the full Akra system!
Certainly sounds the part so will get to see how it performs when the weather is better this week.

Suzukis mostly, Gsxr?s 750 srad and k2, k3 1000, Honda 400/4, bandit 1100 slab

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

I bet it sounds mega with the Akra full system, particularly at startup [emoji41]

How are you finding the bike runs with the full system, and do you think you?ll pursue any ECU tuning in future?

What sort of riding do you enjoy?

Cheers oli, yeah sounds amazing, have spoken to bmw regarding a map as I have read from others that they have one for this... still yet to find out she runs as was waiting for run in service and not had chance to take her out since fitting it...

All I?ve done is road but I don?t hang about, still got gsxr 750 srad which will be for the track when I get chance...

How about yourself? Have you had yours on track yet or stuck to the road??

Cheers oli, yeah sounds amazing, have spoken to bmw regarding a map as I have read from others that they have one for this... still yet to find out she runs as was waiting for run in service and not had chance to take her out since fitting it...

All I?ve done is road but I don?t hang about, still got gsxr 750 srad which will be for the track when I get chance...

How about yourself? Have you had yours on track yet or stuck to the road??

Yea I?ve heard there will be a map available in due course too. Would make perfect sense for BMW to offer an official warranty supported map for an Akrapovic full system. Fingers crossed!

That?s great you?ve still got the SRAD, BvG had one from memory as a track bike and was going well on it.

I am exclusively a road rider for the foreseeable future. I had a Gen 3 RR which I did somewhat heavy mileage on (read 63k lol), a handful of track days and a couple tours and it was fantastic at everything!
S1000RR?s have always been amazingly versatile road and track day bikes [emoji41]

Back