S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markysizzler

Reaction score
Hello,
Just signed up to the forum, picking up my 14 plate S1000RR on Saturday, can?t wait to pick it up.

Welcome, The '14 plate Gen2 is one of the last of that model - should be well sorted and reliable - good choice.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What is you?re previous motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Welcome, The '14 plate Gen2 is one of the last of that model - should be well sorted and reliable - good choice.
I am part exing my S1000XR for it, I bought a GS1200 Adventure this time last year, had it for 6 months, but it didn?t excite me, so I thought I would get the S1000XR, bit more power and a four cylinder, enjoyed it but still not for me, decided I should have got the RR.

Hello, I have been riding bikes for 38 years now, started with a 250 Superdream, then went onto a GPz550, VF750, GSXR750, 350YPVS, FZ750, ZXR750, then I got a GSXR1000K1, had it for 15 years until this summer.
I bought a R1200 GS Adventure last year but didn?t enjoy it, so I part exed it for an S1000XR, I like the XR but I realised I?m still a sports bike rider at heart, I am part exing the XR for the RR on Saturday
I currently have a Honda Repsol CBR1000R, Triumph Speed Triple R and a Triumph T595 Daytona.
Currently cover between 4000 to 5000 miles a year, try and get over to the Isle of Man every year, have toured around Northern France before the kids came along, been to Holland a couple of times to watch WSB, but now mainly use my bikes for pleasure, usually cover 100 to 120 miles every time I go out

Welcome to the forum...have fun exploring! Hope ur managing to ride ur bike more than stroking it .....

Back