New M sport owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perkles

Reaction score
Pick her up some time next week can?t wait :chuncky:
Things I want

• Tail tidy
  • rear sets
  • can
  • A day off and a blast in the cotswolds
  • free petrol

Welcome to the club. Ive got the sport in red which is the fastest haha

I've fitted a nrc tail tidy. I really like them. Ive also fitted a Austin racing slip on which I love the looks and sound of

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Picked it up today and it was pissing down but dried up later on so enjoyed the ride home
fantastic service from Wolverhampton motorad ,first impressions the engine is whisper quiet and silky smooth
I can just about touch the floor and struggling to find neutral.The turn in is sublime and the brakes seem decent
I was sad to see my Gen3 go it was a beast and in great condition with nice aftermarket parts

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new RR! Really glad to hear you?ve enjoyed the first ride despite the rain [emoji41]
Shall look forward to seeing some photos and hearing more feedback in due course!

Nice one mate, lucky you got out today I think the weather was bad all over, it was absolutely belting down here... need to get some images posted so we can get a wee look at your bike..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Well done buddy. You will love it! Let's hope you have a few dry days to get it out!

We need a forum meet at caffeine and machine,I fitted a tail tidy and Gilles rear sets today

I just had a thought about using black exhaust HT paint up until the can to hide the OEM mess,I dont like the aftermarket belly pans

i wouldnt bother, i got used to mine in a very short time, dont mind them at all, the cover up panels and belly pans do all look awful and attract your eyes rather then deflect.imo.

Up for that! It is not that far from me, well just over an hour but it is a great ride. Interested in your rear set opinions. I like the stock position but hate how slippery they are in the wet.

Looks wise its growing on me :love_heart:
View attachment 5644

Top Tip, buy some Harpic Power Plus 10X. (Wear gloves) And coat it onto the OEM metal parts of the exhaust, cat etc. Let is sit for a bit, give it a scrub with those with an abrasive sponge on any stubborn bits. Wash off and it will come back like new.

The weather was nice yesterday so I rode to work and back and stretched the bikes legs a bit,I have to say this is a beautiful bike to ride.
The weight loss is very noticeable and the front end is sublime ,it is a massive step up from my Gen3

Back