Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake1986

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, I am new to the forum and trying to find my way around so any tips and good threads would be much appreciated. I have a 2017 S1000RR and have done a couple of track days on it this year, if there is any tips for me regarding setup/tools eg suspension, tyres and brakes would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jake

Hi Jake thanks for joining, plenty tips and advice on here. It's a good community with a broad spectrum of knowledge from all.

Where you from mate, whats been your riding history ?.

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for the reply and that's great news I will definitely need some peoples knowledge and experience.

I am from London and have always been into motorbikes/racing. I started out on motocross bikes like a lot of youngsters and once I was old enough past the relevant tests for my age to be able to ride on the road.
I have had a number of different bikes too many if you ask my Mrs :highly_amused:, I bought a 2017 S1000RR two years ago but didn't have it for too long due to financial issues but was lucky enough to get myself another one in July this year and managed to get it out on track to experience its potential, well the potential with my limited skill set onboard which was still out of this world. I would love to get it better setup for myself and hopefully have ago in a couple of rounds of the Bemsee championship at Brands Hatch and Snetterton depending on how the world is next year.

How about yourself Stuart what's your riding history?

Cheers

Jake

Been riding on and off since 1979, had two breaks in that time totalling 14 years with the usual Married and kids thing, big holidays and the like, kept my hand in tho as my mates always had bikes. Got right back into the game about 16 years ago and bought a cracking RR2 Blade, rattled through about 5 litre bikes since..usual story at my age lol..

Always thought about doing a spot of marshalling at Bemsee events, but logistics aren't really practical for me being North of Glasgow, doubt I could help out much so binned the idea..maybe do that when I punt my business and decide I've had enough..which is every feckin day lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Jake....membership status update...have fun exploring

Latest posts

Back