Hi Guys!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAF

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I?ve just bought a 2020 S1000RR M Sport and it is awesome!! Looking forward to reading a lot of the posts to see what?s what. Cheers for now.

Welcome FAF...what part of the UK are u from? I'm assuming you have picked the bike up. Have you added any extras? Have fun exploring the forum

Marc
PS Membership updated

Hi Marc - I?m from Tamworth area; yup have got bike and had first 600 mile service done, full power released! Looking to book its first track day at Donington early next year! Not added any extras yet, though a RaceFit exhaust is top of the list. I?ve joined the forum as I bought a plug from BMW to fit one of the two ?optional accessory? connections, but the plug doesn?t fit (want a switched circuit for a scottoiler). BMW say they don?t have/sell the correct plug as not advised to add anything other than their kit!!!! Will trawl the forum to see what others have found.

Nippy Normans is watch a shout. That's where I bought mine.
Cheers Rednine - i?ll take a look.
But I?m also going to have a look at this possibility:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oldwobbler Just for clarity (as the manual is so poor) - the manual says there are two aux plugs under the left hand side of the fairing. It does not say where!

I finally got round to wiring my sat nav in today. If you remove the lower left fairing (below the frame) you see this plug:-

Attachment 4955

This is, I assume, the plug for the 2D sensor. The sat nav plug will not fit this plug.

The aux plug for the sat nav sits under the left hand fairing just below the tank (remove the tank cover and the upper left side fairing) This is the plug you need.

Attachment 4956

Back