S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PH1969

Reaction score
Hello,

New member with a Gen 3 S1000RR bought mainly for track riding but will use on the road infrequently too.
Now you can all tell me what an error I've made :tennis:

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Yes thats pretty disastrous.. lol. You won't be disappointed they're great bikes particularly the Gen 3 which evolved nicely with all the foibles of the earlier models ironed out add to that a QS and trick dash, its as good as anything out there.

Where you from, which tracks do you favour.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Stuart says, the Gen 3?s are amazing bikes, you?ll be hard pressed to find someone who genuinely doesn?t like theirs [emoji41]

What is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Started on a Honda CBR600FS and ended up on a 1290 Adventure.
Always had fast naked bikes as 2nd or 3rd bike but haven't had a sports bike for over 10 years. Had a mix of 765 Street RS and 1290 Superdukes over the past 4 years as track bikes.

Will start to do the mods towards the end of next week now, no rush at the moment. Got a black racing screen, LighTech mirror blanks and some cheap bobbins from BeGay so far.

Back