New Member from Durham!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HP4_Carbon_

Reaction score
Hey all, new member from Durham here. Joined the forum on a recommendation of a guy I was dealing with via eBay - Stuart B.

I?ve recently bought a 2014 HP4 after having mainly R1?s for the last 10 years.
Gradually starting to put my own touch on the bike as I?m not one to leave things alone (aware this may upset the HP4 purists).

Loving the bike so far. I will be using it for a mic or track and road riding. Already have two Trackday?s in the bag on it and I?m very happy with how it performed.

Cheers

Welcome mate, meant to say panels are just fine, cheers and just kidding about the box size !.. [emoji3]

Good you joined, lots of help on here, any questions just fire away, lots of friendly advice available.

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi HP4 - was up that way with my riding buddies the other week, stayed at the Indigo - very nice. It was the day you went into lockdown though and we couldn't get into any pubs...for some reason they didn't believe we three men, 51, 55 and 62, didn't live together!

Apparently none of the doorstaff had heard of The Goodies. Looks a nice place, we'll be back.

Back