Hey from Sussex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNIGHT

Reaction score
Hi everyone

It s my first time owning a BMW I have had 10 year break between bikes I have a gen 1
I must say I'm impressed with bike very fast yet refined and comfy for a superbike and surprisingly easy to ride.

I fancy doing some touring ride outs and maybe the odd snails pace track day lol

My hardly worn 10 year old leathers don't fit and I busted the zip lol my hardly worn boots look like a mouse nested in them I guess that's what you get for neglecting them in the garage for 10 years.

Cheers Knight..

Welcome Knight, loads of help to be found on the forum from a very friendly and approachable bunch. I am along the coast in the New Forest, whereabouts in Sussex are you based?

My hardly worn 10 year old leathers don't fit and I busted the zip lol my hardly worn boots look like a mouse nested in them I guess that's what you get for neglecting them in the garage for 10 years.

Cheers Knight..

I know some guys that runabout with gear like that!..[emoji3] welcome aboard mate...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks buddy I'm in West Sussex a few miles outside of Brighton. Yeah been looking around seems a great site lots of handy content stuff.

Cheers Stuart
Yeah the timeless classic distressed look is all the rage lol

Cheers Stuart
Yeah the timeless classic distressed look is all the rage lol
Emphasis on the stress bit when you bend down and your balls pop out your mouth cos the gears too tight...we've all been there hahaha..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back