Full system hunting....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for hijacking the thread! (It is related) Does anyone know what the Akrapovic full system (Evolution line) DB level is with the baffle in? States 108DB on their site, i assume that is baffle out.

There are 2 identical systems on the akra website one is the race line which is the 108db you saw:
https://www.akrapovic.com/en/moto/p...e-Titanium?brandId=44&modelId=377&yearId=5648

the evolution line is only 104.8 db:
https://www.akrapovic.com/en/moto/p...e-Titanium?brandId=44&modelId=377&yearId=5648

Agreed. Manufacturer should gives the rules, dealers should follow then everyone knows where they stand.

My dealer asked me if I wanted the full titanium system as an optional upgrade prior to pick up so supplied and fitted it for me last August. It has been back in for the oil cooler pipe recall and a bit of warranty work with no problems.

I called Pidcock in the week and Shaun says the BMW supplied Akra system should be available in the next few weeks. I didn?t get an answer on fitting another system

Last edited:
To my knowledge, the only official full system currently on offer is the same as that fitted to the M1000RR, i.e. the official Akrapovic slip-on plus titanium Euro5 compliant Akrapovic headers(?)

Bike has been dropped off @ PCR now for a new map, now that the system has been sorted :)

Hello.

No not yet, only dropped it off on Monday, so won't be picking it up until end of next week at earliest.

Not judging by their results lol
Only joking obviously.
I met him out in Aragon couple of years ago when they were running the gixers. Nice bloke and very helpful.

On a side note they have two new riders for next year, see if you can gain any info. L

Only joking obviously.
I met him out in Aragon couple of years ago when they were running the gixers. Nice bloke and very helpful.

On a side note they have two new riders for next year, see if you can gain any info. L

TBF in the latter part of the season Mossey was regularly the leading Beemer when Ray was hampered.

Only joking obviously.

Lol - Low blow....

Couldn't find much about the new rider line up for next year, as they were off to Dubai for some training/testing with James Hillier, ready for his assult at the Paris - Dakar!!

New 2021 bike ordered, delivery february/march. Not sure whether to buy akra or Arrow full system. Does anyone know noise levels for Arrow Competition full system with and without baffle? Akra Evolution I know is 102/105 dB.

Back