North Yorkshire new member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tempo

Reaction score
Evening all,

well finally took the plunge and purchased a s1000rr! Currently away working but looking forward to getting back next week and out on the bike for the first time!

cheers
si

Hi si, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. Which MY/spec have you bought?

Thanks a lot.. It?s a 2011 61 plate.. black.. 15,000 miles. So will do me for my first one

A belated welcome to the forum and congratulations on your S1000RR!

What is your previous motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum, there is a fantastic community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Been riding bikes for years.. had road bikes on and off over the years.. started out on 600?s then took the plunge to a 1000 several years back.. had r1?s then cbr1000rr and now have the s1000rr, which is a bike I?ve always liked.. glad I got it.. luv it lol
Riding wise, the usual rides out with mates.. biker nights like whitby etc.. few long distance rides with work colleagues before etc

Back