Dainese D1 Axial boots fit?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1kR^2

Reaction score
Hi All

I?ve just bought a pair of the D1 axial boots to replace my aging Sidi and to for better with my Dainese leathers. I?ve got biggish calf?s so have never been able to tuck my leathers into my boots so hoped the D1 would solve that.

The boots fit well in terms of size and feel super comfy expect that when I walk my heel moves ever so slightly within the boot. Does anyone have a pair for comparison? I question it as my sidi are super snug around the heel as well as the instep.

I?ve searched online and can?t find a huge number of reviews.

Cheers

I have a pair of D1 in boots. There is an internal adjuster at the front of the booot that you tighten to stop your foot moving about.

Thanks. I?d seen that but even when pulled tight the boot still doesn?t feel really secure. Perhaps they don?t just fit my foot shape. What a shame as they work really well with my Dainese leathers.

Thanks. I?d seen that but even when pulled tight the boot still doesn?t feel really secure. Perhaps they don?t just fit my foot shape. What a shame as they work really well with my Dainese leathers.

The insoles are removable in Dainese boots. Why not go to a good shoe shop and get some thicker ones? You might have to cut them to size, but it's an easy fix.

Back