Hi All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian P

Reaction score
Thanks to the admins for the add.

Got a 2019 s1000RR, modified by Phil Crowe performance, with race flash, akropovic full titanium evolution system, alpha endurance rear sets, Phil Crowe race clip ons, etc. Front and back NRC indicators. Ilmbrger belly pan.

Still road legal. Figuring out wrap, stickers, paint or full carbon cosmetics.

Will circulate photo when figure out how to do it!

cheers

Ian

Welcome Ian :)
Do the endurance rearsets still allow the side stand?
Photo's are limited to Premier Members, it's a ?1 a month to keep the lights on :)

Otherwise you're welcome to self host and link to them, we have a SHOWROOM section where people detail their bike ownership.

Did you ride the bike before the Crowe flash? What are the main things you've noticed since the flash?

Welcome !

Curious to know what flash changes too. Is it just fueling or TC/wheelie too?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Ian and congratulations on what must surely be a stunning S1000RR!

As the guys have said, I?d be interested to get your feedback on the bike post ECU flash.

What is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. Still trying to figure out a solution to the conundrum. Shame as its a beautiful piece of metal!

In terms of the flash (plus the pipe, etc) have just unleashed a bit of a beast. Coughs, splutters, pops/bangs on overrun (plus the occasional flame). Whilst all that is very childish, it gives it the character that i miss. I have had one track day on it at snetterton, but i didn?t have my tyre warmers, it was cold and the electronics reaped me out. So, i got passed by most things. Looking forward to sunnier days next year.

this is my first BMW. Had every sort of Japanese bike since i was 10 years old. Fell out of love with bikes between 18 and 30 and then got back into it with an R6. Currently also got two other cherished bikes - an 84 BMW K100LT (inherited from my father) and a gsxr1000k6 (which has done a flawless 60k and many track days) - i can certainly feel the link between the K6 and the RR

Back