EWC on Eurosport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
Eurosport is currently airing the EWC.
12hrs of Estoril
Hicky60 is in the lead on the Gen4, his new BSB team mate Marcus Reiterberger did stint one, most laps (fuel efficient), fastest lap.

Complete coverage on the app all day.

- Alex

Just tucked the front. Its windy so may have contributed. 2 trips to the pits needed for repairs. 2nd trip they replaced the entire swingarm/shock assembly.

- Alex

Estoril is a cracking circuit went there last year but pissed down 2 and half days out of 3.
Was that bad they shut the circuit as you couldn't see the last corner when stood in the pits. Grandstand seemed a bit run down but garage's were spot on.

Estoril is a cracking circuit went there last year but pissed down 2 and half days out of 3.
Was that bad they shut the circuit as you couldn't see the last corner when stood in the pits. Grandstand seemed a bit run down but garage's were spot on.
I fancy one of the split trips between it and Portimao. Some have said its not a great bike track (flow), take it you disagree?

- Alex

I didn't get a great deal of time of track but I would say its a decent bike track. I will go again definitely would of gone next year but have booked brno

I didn't get a great deal of time of track but I would say its a decent bike track. I will go again definitely would of gone next year but have booked brno
Ditto, i was on that trip.
We actually packed up on the morning of day 2 and headed for portimao and had two extra days on the lash.
Would definitely go back. Golf club hotel bar was crap though.

All familiar faces: Mikhalchik from IDM, Canepa and Laverty, Guintoli from youtube

BMW

92b7792186fb5f8a7bfd740dd5008812.jpg

Yart Yamaha

f2e80eb59090b0d44c6f6f75a9b7bddc.jpg

Frogs

3abb112624b4ffb0f15f3e9ad94f1c45.jpg

Yart and Frogs run Bridgestones

BMW chose to run Dunlop on back of some special colaboration

Last edited:
Canepa's after sunset onboard are always amazing

Yamaha's crossplane engine sounds ridiculously sexy on downshifts.

Back