HP4/Gen 2 Track Fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a set of track fairings for my HP4.

Fairingmaster seems a good choice... prices are coming in around the 500 quid mark plus taxes...the colour choices are really decent, however they state at no extra cost they will produce a bespoke set if you send them the images of what you want... it states that on the site on different pages so I'd be keen to take up their offer.

Has anyone seen any styles that are not the usual BMW ones.....there was a cracking Castrol set for a blade I seen but as my rims are Blue it wouldn't look right..

Any pics, ideas or links would be appreciated...

Cheers guys

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When you say track fairings are you removing the lights etc?
If so go with fibreglass, I believe Pro-fibre in Slovenia are decent and low cost. https://pro-fiber.com/product-category/bmw/hp-4/
CRC is an option though harder to paint, due to how they are finished.

ABS plastic fairings are the best choice if you want to retain the headlights etc.

I'm actually glad you asked me that... so I'm sure I want the proper set up ie no lights and what have you...looking at some of fairing masters products is a bit confusing.. they've around 55 different colours/styles.. some tho not many have the option of the presumably race front as an extra cost which I assume is a no headlight option.. hang on ill post a couple of links..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like pro-fibre would need painted, I'd need to get them to Budgie and would just be another layer of hassle and cost.

I've whatsspped Budgie to ask him how much he'd charge for a typical paint and decal job on a set of the Pro fibre ones

Last edited:
I'm now thinking that pro fibre might be better fitting and higher quality than the chinky stuff, plus it's fibreglass.... remembering your previous advice on different materials..fibreglass being better than the injection/moulded fairings.

Last edited:
Getting fibreglass painted up is a bit of hassle but the canvass is yours to do something cool.
Usually the cost is in the number of colours/layers.

I look forward to getting another set in the future to do a paint scheme I've got in mind. :)

- Alex

Getting fibreglass painted up is a bit of hassle but the canvass is yours to do something cool.
Usually the cost is in the number of colours/layers.

I look forward to getting another set in the future to do a paint scheme I've got in mind. :)

- Alex
Let's see what you have in mind...so I can steal it![emoji48]...

If Budgies maybe going to charge a Monkey for paint and decals say then I'd be looking at a grand, the other option is one of the chinky jobs for 500/600...

Or maybe just track it with OE as I've almost another full set in the garage...

I've a nose cone inc headlights, tank cover, side panels, carbon infills, carbon belly pan, rear seat cover, under seat panel... all OE..

I really don't know, what would yous all do ?

Last edited:
Just going to use my second lot of HP4 fairings..it's decided... might get Budgie to paint them, or just leave as is, so I'll bell him and see what's what... rather than blowing a grand odd on a fairing kit I'd rather put that money to good use and buy a decent suit with airbag tech..I'd say thats where the wise money is

Still fancy blanking out my headlights, does anyone have any recommendations on covers, theres a few options on EB all look as though the velcro style fasteners are inadequate which is easily remedied..

Cheers

Blanking would make them hot. Might kraze the plastic. Tbh no fucker in front cares if you've go lights on. Disconnect the bulbs if you want.

- Alex

Back