OE USB charging socket Gen4 part number

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine ?31.15 all in.
61341598766- USB
61349446717- BRACKET

My local BMW dealer wollaston BMW. Will be sure to post pics when it arrives.

So - have received the usb and mounting bracket for the gen4 - part numbers detailed earlier in the thread - no instructions!! Any idea where it actually fits!?

Not got mine yet but below the obd connector in the rear tail aparently.

Not got mine yet but below the obd connector in the rear tail aparently.
Yeah my mate had one fitted when he bought his bike in October and the mount attaches underneath the obd port holder.

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to mount this at all? Called the dealer today and asked how much they would charge to be told ?142

Yep piece of cake, bits were about ?36 and fitted all myself. If you're anywhere near Bedfordshire I'm happy to fit it for you.

I'm in liverpool mate. Have you got any pics of it at all please?

The dealer were a bit clueless when I asked them. They didn't know how to do it or anything about the plug at the front for the power you have all said about.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

That's a brilliant link thanks.

I've just called my dealer and ordered the parts. I didn't know it was the same fella I was talking to yesterday. I gave him the first part number and he told me ?24 and then asked for my name. I told him and he said oh it's me from yesterday. I pointed out the price was slightly different to the ?142 he quoted me.

Out of curiosity do I need to buy a cable as well to run from the rear of the bike to the front?

That's a brilliant link thanks.

I've just called my dealer and ordered the parts. I didn't know it was the same fella I was talking to yesterday. I gave him the first part number and he told me ?24 and then asked for my name. I told him and he said oh it's me from yesterday. I pointed out the price was slightly different to the ?142 he quoted me.

Out of curiosity do I need to buy a cable as well to run from the rear of the bike to the front?

Not gone into it yet but would have thought so. Let me know when you find out :sneakiness:

Pidcock has supplied and fitted one of these to my bike total cost ?77.65 so not bad at all from them again. Part including VAT ?31.40

It's OK I've seen them at the rear. I want mine to the front so I'll sort something out that side of it. It was just out of curiosity that I asked

Agh so do you then run a cable to the front ? That's what I'm going to do. I'll strip the panels down and hide it away neatly

Back