Ohvale vs Bucci

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
First one looks interesting, looks like lots of championships running those, but Bucci has Mupo front and back. It's also bigger, which I guess is not a good thing.

Has anyone had any experience with either?

Fancy a mini bike for practice at kart tracks

Last edited:
so I ended up with Bucci

Bob is taking delivery on Tuesday and we will go to Croydon after x-mass.

will send some photos later on

Finally taking it for a spin

a3e7b65d48c187eb8fda81b1a0b82b2a.jpg

5a515b197a4a6eb52a078611ee42d232.jpg

Last edited:
Are you still at Bobs? Will you go to Trax in Croydon? I live 10 mins from there... I could swing by and spectate? If they allow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you still at Bobs? Will you go to Trax in Croydon? I live 10 mins from there... I could swing by and spectate? If they allow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just arrived at Trax, no idea if they allow, I can't say they are strict on who is entering

Last edited:
There full wets. You'd have alot more grip unless it's heavy rain with the R compound slick.

About 18psi. Front and rear.

Went full wets mainly due to coldness tbf. Altho it was rather wet when it opened at 11.

Someone changed to R cut slicks later on

There same rubber compound just have alot of thread.

You get alot of movement off them. I'd treat the full wets as near a standing water on track tire.

I know it's hard to trust the slicks when it's wet and cold because it goes against everything you know but they work.

Iv used them on wet track in 2-3 degree weather no problems.

Back