S1000RR 2012 rpm problem ,cant rev more than 8 to 12k rpms , HELP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrianS1000RR

Reaction score
Hello everybody ,first please forgive me for my bad english. I'm from Bulgaria ( black sea ,sunny beach if someone was here haha ).
Now the problem.... the bike cant rev more than 8 to 12 k rpms after changing spark plugs and one bad - not working ignition coil. No faults when reading with MotoScan Ultimate App ,nothing ....... only when make that and cant rev i think i feel little lag between 7 to 8k rpms and after that runs good... oh and i forgot to tell , the traction conteol lamp flashes and blow and pop from exhaust and has big flames and on full gas open throttle cant go more than 8 to 12.
When i restart bike ,the problem gone and then i move about 5 - 10 meters and try to force to 14k rpms but i cant..... turn ignition off , turn on start the bike and nothing bike revs to 14k rpms .... but the tacho reads 100++ km/h when im not moving ,just stay on place ?.

The first clip ,here nothings wrong. I was reatart the bike and start it and no problems - but speedo clock write 100++ kms while rpms go higher... but it revs to limiter...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G_h6fKewgE&feature=share

And the second video ,here the problem is ON cant rev more than 8 to 12k rpms on full open throttle the speedo not showing any km/h s and have thunders from exhaust and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2uUYgjbbM&feature=share

No faults and codes ,no chek engine light ,motorcycle works soft and smooth on idle rpms ,i dont know what to do... Have not any bazzaz , pc5 or something...
PLEASE HELP ME ?

Many times i chek. No problem with + terminal. The battery is Yuasa in excellent health. I forgot to chek the - cable but im not take it off ,only + cable was removed but i double cheked it....
I have the bike from 4 years ,before that it was in my best friend 2 years and before that 1 year in another our friend. Never ever have any problems and i was inlove .. but nooow ?

I'm shocked...?

But if you ask that are i loose the battery terminals , yes i am , because i was get down the secondary fuel nozzles and air filter box and the ECU.

Back