Your other guilty pleasure.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, wasn't my intention to buy anything this side of the year..as I had made the decision to sell my ZX a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Congratulations Stuart!
Am looking forward to hearing what you think of it when out on the road, looks great!

Thanks a lot everyone, shes a lovely looker.. I hope I made the right choice in not going for the '20 model with the 3 yr warranty, the colours aren't as good as the Tri Colour when side by side..the lad I've got mine from confirmed it on the phone that sales are poor because of this in the main, Covid must feature too in there tho.

Beautiful that Stu, always loved the look of them in that paint scheme mate.
Agreed Ian, it's a winner in my eyes...

Dunno if you seen, those two panels were flawless, thanks for the tips as usual mate !!

58b706ab92fe95bc5be4335a25567da7.jpg

Last edited:
Finally pulled her out of my van, my garage is pretty busy now with 3 bikes.

I'll need to sell the ZX to give me more space unless I can create some additional space

It's a pretty bike in the flesh, I don't recall seeing any MVs up at the welly ever. My mates were down and they loved it, the big man is 6'5" and it actually looked OK with him sitting on it, not the usual circus act with most bikes he sits on and theres not much difference in the ride height for me.

Weathers been crap so no shot of it so far.
a20e21815842e0423899bc4c223acdab.jpg

You'll need the other exhaust to pass noise regs at the track if those triple pipes are as loud as they used to be. Though Euro4 may have curtailed that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It's actually quite quiet, it's had me thinking exactly that when I fired it up.

I've a db reader in my toolbox which is pretty accurate. There was an 800 with a slip on in the workshop and the lad fired it up, and that was really loud.

Thats stock thats on it

Last edited:
If anyone else is looking for an Italian guilty pleasure, I recommend http://www.signaturemoto.co.uk/index.html they seem to get access to some rare beasts specifically MV but they must have good connections in Italy...

Oh and @kennybush they have a truck load of SP1/SP2 parts

Last edited:
If anyone else is looking for an Italian guilty pleasure, I recommend http://www.signaturemoto.co.uk/index.html they seem to get access to some rare beasts specifically MV but they must have good connections in Italy...

Oh and @kennybush they have a truck load of SP1/SP2 parts

Ah man, I can't get onto that website from work. Need to wait a couple of days until I get home, See what kind of SP1 goodies they have that I don't know I need yet!

That 1000 RR is frightening looking, only for the hardest man.... 200 plus brake with only the clocks as protection.
34a589ae2e141ce6ae048a8bab5592c1.jpg

Last edited:
Back