BSB Weekend TV Schedule

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billo01

Reaction score
A heads up that Saturdays BSB is being aired on Quest, Sunday is back to normal on Eurosport.

Guy round the corner from me won a Bennett prize, two lanyard passes for the whole weekend..popped thru his door today and he gave them to moi, I can't go so passed them to a mate of mine..looks like food, drink and all the trimmings... no other spectators so they'll be well looked after..
6201ec449ed5d9481f8d2883ec5b125e.jpg
03b9b79d61bc34a79e303809be79df7f.jpg
3de38cbabe98db37d4c5a1d4d6359819.jpg
49a19e54a8688ca9040cf0a0790556d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What with WSB and BSB schedules I will be watching Quest or Eurosport from 8 til 6. :purplebananna:

Does anyone know what Eurosport are playing at - there was a lot on telly today and Eurosport had to deal with scheduling BSB, WSBK and some pedal bike races. They showed some stuff on the usual Eurosport 2 and also had the afternoon events scheduled for Quest as they often do. However, when the E2 broadcasts ended they told people to download the app and didn't mention Quest. They've told people about Quest before (which is another Discovery channel). I'm wondering if they plan to stop using Quest as overflow and just give shittier service in future because they insist on trying to cram too many sports onto 2 TV channels and force people to pay for their shitty app. Anyone know anything?

Discovery seem to have fallen out with BT and Sky, as I believe that you cannot get Eurosport in new packages with either right now, so they seem to be trying to go out on their own. I have all bike racing through an older BT package, which I'd happily dump if I could but there doesn't seem to be a viable alternative. I wouldn't want to move to relying on the Eurosport player at all, never mind that if you have an android TV more than 2 years old it doesn't appear to support the Eurosport player anymore - what the f*** is that about? I don't want to watch on a phone...

Last edited:
I had no problem with the coverage of WSB & BSB on a combination of Quest & Eurosport 2. Just couldn?t understand why my iPad was ahead of my laptop? Anyway total coverage from 8 til 6 was brilliant.

Back