Warning light query

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly1976

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for the pointers about getting the bike ready for its 1st track outing.

One thing that kept coming up on the dash was a warning light regarding the rear brake light. I've removed the indicators etc, and disengaged the warning lights in the race menu, so any ideas why I've still been left with this message and warning ???

Thanks

I'm interested in this as well as since I've fitted a new tail tidy , nrc, I have the same warning light. Think mine be a loose connection. Ill have another nose tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

with the tail tidy its down to the new tail light, i had the same issue, i ended up sending it back and going for a evotech and this fitted without the warning

with the tail tidy its down to the new tail light, i had the same issue, i ended up sending it back and going for a evotech and this fitted without the warning

I haven't got a tail tidy on, I removed the lot and used the race cover plate. I did blank off the indicator connecters with the plugs in the kit.

Odd, if you tick the option for disabling warning lights it shouldn't come up each time you fire it up. I don't even bother with the indicator connectors. Just whip them off and then scroll through the menu disabling the warning function.

Back