Brembo underslung rear caliper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Just a question.. anyone know of any problems in bleeding these, possibly due to the calipers orientation ?...

Stu

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I had an ap underslung and it was a mare to bleed.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Guy sent me a pic off the ZX Forum, this was after I asked the question on here, I knew a few bodies on here have underslung set ups...

Anyhow he went thru 3 count 330 ml bottles fluid apparently... Brembo none the less !

This will make you smile ...
a9d818a3010dfd0397d93c5649d807b3.jpg

The question is, how did this owner run through 1 ltr of fluid trying to bleed it..

Why couldn't he bleed out the caliper properly tho ? Its right there in the pic.

Last edited:
Fast frank also.. I had a bracket made from a guy in Taiwan on the gixer.. underslung brackets are the future for easy wheel changes
Don't forget yer captive spacers..right up there with Dummy Tits as the best thing invented.

would it not be easier to turn the caliper 90 degrees with something between the pots with the nipple up high? then remount it once bled in the correct orientation?
mut

My PM to him... great minds Mut.. he then sent a pic of the caliper... answer was right in front of him... easy done spose

df7df8d3e16de7753e44eca838289f5a.jpg

Last edited:
Back