Croft

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
No idea what the tracks like, but this place looks a good set up. Arrived at 630pm..Nice, sunny and warm. Garages empty, dumped bike in off loaded all my gear and realised I forgot my paddock stands !... my mate was going to bring them down but I talked sense into him. I really need to write a check list for next time.

Met a few bodies and struck up chat with everyone... guy in the fast group has a cracking R1 .. proper race bike all prepped, got it for a song off a racer can't mind name, but it was a bargain 18k..

Weathers meant to be good so might just knock it off !.. had to stop and take a pic of this corner set up..looks like two houses..stunning..busmans holiday for 20 seconds...
47c8afef3e94aec068e3b8054acebc6d.jpg
4f6f618dcd18b399a0ef1463feee7737.jpg
7e50bea8b32d3fe88c4429e47a2a396e.jpg
ea0853c72d30dabb5e353686d93d808d.jpg

Last edited:
This track is excellent and very quick, great facilities, staff are great.. toilets and showers open, good burger van for breakfast rolls..

No real dramas anywhere other than a high side, couple of offs and a blown engine that pissed oil at the chicane....
met loads of Scots..managed to pick up both paddock stands for a loan, back to needing a rear tomorrow.

Liam Lyons who sorted my suspension last Monday was absolutely flying, easily the fastest guy out on the circuit, nice to watch someone passing all the fast guys with ease,

I spoke to him earlier, he told me he hasn't ridden here for 10 years...gulp !...guy I've met riding that tricked up R1 who was one of the faster on track said his corner speed round Barcroft was on a different level..and this guy I thought was quick..

Great day...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back