Hello from Norway

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jommy

Reaction score
Old guy, new bike. 2020 Racing Red with Dynamic and Race Package.:congratulatory:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Riding since the eighties. Sportbikes since '97. Last bike GSXR1000. Less road and more trackdays over the years. The mileage so far is about 50/50 road and track. Bike has travelled farther on my Motolug trailer than on its own wheels. Got my bike in June. One month delayed after the factory shut down due to certain virus. I am at about 2750 kms now and time to change the stock Metzelers as they are just about finished for track use. Still, they seem to hold up better than the Supercorsa SP's I have had in the past. Happy with the Metzelers. May get another set but not easy to get hold of here.
Look forward to enjoying the bike even more in the years to come. I feel I am only scratching the surface of its capabilities right now.:joyous:

Welcome Jommy, I've travelled up through Norway from Denmark on my Blade in 2007 you've some really excellent roads North West of Oslo all the way to Stavanger, the weather was brilliant the whole week.

Fond memories also of being in Lillehammer in 1988 the weekend Norway won the right to host the 1994 winter Olympics, spent all night with a nice looking local girl in a nightclub too... pure party atmosphere..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back