Hi from Kent

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasmith73

Reaction score
Hi,
Just bought a 2020 model and currently trying to get the running in miles covered asap. Loving the bike so far!

Thanks Alex. It's a red Sport. Was planning on buying next year but really wanted a red one so had to act quickly to get one.

I have the stubby Akra fitted but apart from that I'm not thinking of adding much. Debating whether to add a bit of crash protection as it's a bit tall for me and concerned I may topple over when I come to a stop one day.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your new steed, they?re incredible bikes [emoji41]

Whilst we all hope never to need it, I think crash protection is well worth the money.

What is your previous motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Oli

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your new steed, they?re incredible bikes [emoji41]

Whilst we all hope never to need it, I think crash protection is well worth the money.

What is your previous motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Oli

Thanks Oli.

I had a Daytona 675 for the past 8 years, and before that a CBR600F, been riding for 10 years. Loved the Daytona but always wanted to try a litre bike one day. Obviously it will be an uncommon view on here but I never liked the look of previous RR versions, although I knew how good they were. But then I was at the bike show a couple of years ago and thinking about the Fireblade or ZX10R, but happened to walk through the BMW stand, saw the Gen4 and knew that was the one I wanted.

Back