BMW M Performance Carbon Fibre Wheelsets for the 2020 K67 S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh almost forgot this one for you S1KRR's too. BMW Motorrad have released a carbon fibre wheel set package for the 2020 K67 S1000RR so you can have a spare set for the track or convert from Forged to Carbon Fibre. The wheel sets come complete with discs, abs rings and TPS sensors. All you will need to do is get tyres fitted and balanced and away you go :cool:

I have a set already in stock with more coming, normal price for the separate parts is ?4350 inc vat but BMW have done a deal price of ?3900 inc vat plus I should be able to weave some discount magic on this figure too :emmersed:

I am away from the business now for a few days over bank holiday but anyone interested please email me on [email protected] and I will get some figures together when I get back on Tuesday.

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/article/detail/T0313286EN/bmw-motorrad-presents-m-performance-carbon-fibre-wheel-sets-for-the-bmw-s-1000-rr

"BMW Motorrad presents M Performance carbon fibre wheel sets for the S 1000 RR.
Exclusive high-tech components for the road and the race track.

Carbon fibre ? once developed for the aerospace
industry, this high-strength and super-light material first established itself in
racing and now also in BMW motorcycles. BMW Motorrad uses it wherever
minimum weight and maximum strength are required.
The M Performance carbon fibre wheels for the BMW S 1000 RR are an
ideal area of application for the material, which is processed in a very
complex process using high-pressure furnaces, the so-called autoclaves. The
benefits are obvious. Less weight means lower rotational masses leading not
only to improved acceleration and braking behaviour but also makes the bike
easier to handle. In short: The motorcycles become even more agile and
dynamic. In addition, the carbon fibre surface, which is coated with high gloss
clear lacquer, is a real eye-catcher thanks to its deep black shimmering
structure.
The M Performance carbon fibre wheels for the S 1000 RR are 1.7 kg lighter
in total than the standard aluminium wheels, which were already reduced in
weight by 1.6 kg when the two models were relaunched last year. All parts
such as the 5 mm thick brake discs (standard: 4.5 mm), sensor rings, wheel
bearings and tyre pressure control valves are included in the complete wheel
set."

publicq

Kind regards

Nick

Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
01242 335355

I have a set already in stock with more coming, normal price for the separate parts is ?4350 inc vat but BMW have done a deal price of ?3900 inc vat plus I should be able to weave some discount magic on this figure too :emmersed:

Nick

01242 335355

Discount confirmed :emmersed:, S1KRR price ?3471.00 inc vat and delivery to UK address (save ?429 off the deal price from BMW, ?879 off separate parts price). I currently have access to 10 of these wheel sets and can squeeze BMW for some more discount if I get 2 or more on an order.

If anyone is interested please PM, email ( [email protected] ) or give me a call on 01242 335355.

Kind regards

Nick

01242 335355

I have managed to get a rebate on the set of CF wheels which I used to take some photos of, other than being out of the box for photo shoot then put safely back in the box they are as factory delivered. I can supply this one set at ?3003.00 inc vat and delivery to UK address (assuming not highlands, islands etc) saving ?897.00 off the deal price from BMW.

Email me at [email protected] and I can send you more images of these wheels or if you have any questions.

Cheers all :welcoming:

Nick

01242 335355

Hi Nick

Many thanks for your messages on the group. It?s nice to see a dealer supporting the forums and giving honest and decent advice, aswell as trying to work in some discount. It goes along way.

Thanks

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

There has been a few price changes for 2021 parts and accessories, unfortunately including on these wheels. My ex display set has been sold but Carbon wheel sets are still available this year. Including the 15% S1KRR forum discount I can supply to you for ?3315.00 including VAT and free delivery (highlands and islands will be an additional delivery fee, sorry).

PM me, email me at [email protected] or give me a call on 01242 335355 (working reduced hours at the moment between 0900-1500 Monday-Thursday) if you want to have a chat about these wheels or if there is anything else I can do for you all.:encouragement:

Kind regards

Nick

01242 335355

Back