Hello all from Cotswold BMW Motorrad in Cheltenham

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

We are a BMW Motorrad retailer based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. We are all bikers here ourselves and keen to do what we can to help you S1KRR?s. We can provide forum members with discounted rates for Genuine Parts, Accessories and Clothing plus advice and bike sales.

Distance is no problem if you need anything from us as we can deliver all your parts quickly to you.

We will throw some special offers your way very soon, plus if you guys have any ideas we are always willing to see what we can do for you.

In the mean time if you have any requests please send us a PM or email us directly at [email protected]

Many Thanks

Nick

01242 335355

Glad to see you signed up Nick. As always will put things your way where I can.

Are Cotswold still forum vendors? I bought some stuff from Nick earlier this year. Just emailed him directly, and got a reply saying 'I am now away from the business', which sounds more like he's changed jobs than just being on leave.

Nick has left, but the deal is in place still afaik.
@marc a was waiting to find out the new contact.

Continue to use the after sales email contact. Rob is currently managing parts and service until the replacement starts. Nick was a fountain of knowledge and it?s hit the dealership hard.

[email protected]

Back