How tight should leather pants be?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yogi Bear

Reaction score
Hi
I bought a new set of RST jacket and jeans about 2 months ago.
The jacket is snug but has gave a little, when i put in the back protector it is very snug but not uncomfortable. I am a 48 in everyday jackets but bought a 50 RST jacket. i wouldnt be able to get anything mote than a T shirt underneath the jacket. Should i get the next size up which is a 52?

Now the pants i am a 36 to 38 in denim jeans and bought a 38 set of RST pants they are very snug but after a long ride yesterday they are painfull in the back of the knee and calves so much it was uncomfortable in the sit position. I have listed the jeans on eBay and ordered the next size up as they are to painful in the areas stated.

I'm undecided if i should get a larger jacket.

Your thoughts on leather fitments please

The leathers are a bit snug in the beginning but they tend to get better with time.

I've ordered a new set of leather jeans, same ones as they are a great pair just a size bigger.
I have the jeans on sale here, on the forum for sale page if anyone is looking for a good quality pair of leather RST Jeans as new condition....

Knee pain is something I have had from leathers. Some seem to be quite Italian in the thigh length.

- Alex

Back