Bsb 2020

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Looks like Honda is dominating BSB.

Irwin move on Brooks today was hard but looks like totally fair, no idea why they penalize him.

Whats more important, why Honda dominates BSB but sucks so bad in WSBK ? Electronics ?

Yeah they raised this point inbetween races and put it down to electronics

fair move, he barely touched him. looked more like brooks twitched himself as he wasn't expecting anyone there. i can see it being reversed again on appeal. it should be.

Total over reaction. Irwin is agreeively harsh but unintended but unintended contact. Also Brooks was very fair in post race interview and, I thought impartial despite suffering total loss of points. Both riders would have well aware of the other?s proximity.

Not a brooks fan or Irwin fan but my opinion is he has had it coming, some of his moves in super sport a couple of years ago, took Redding out last year and was close to taking his brother out in race 1 last lap. He is highly talented but a loose cannon at times (a bit like brooks 10 years ago). Can you imagine him following his brother into road racing and having a late lunge down the inside of someone at the north west etc. I know some of the other riders feel he is a little dangerous.

Seems like Stuart Higgs is wrapping his knuckles to try and prevent something bigger happening in the future.

- Alex

Back