Telephone/music connectivity

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikeracer1098

Reaction score
What do I need to receive telephone calls / listen to music on the Bike?

Does the Freecom 1+ work?

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks

I couldn?t get my freecom to work and spent a couple of hours trying. I turned the bike off and turned the headset on first then the opposite way. Then tried the other way again and so on. Nothing worked. I ended up getting a twiins FF2 which I found from a thread on this forum (sorry I can?t find it just now). The headset connected straight away and the phone soon after. I did have a bit of trouble after the next time I tried but I think maybe because I had the bike setup in race pro mode. I have used it for the past week and everything connects as you?d expect every time. I have now discovered that ear pods with noise cancelling are a better route because the noise cancelling may help to protect your hearing rather than using ear plugs. The ear pods I have are a little bit too big so I can?t get my Aria helmet over them. Just as a side I think maybe com sets won?t work for some reason and the bike blue tooth needs to be the main connection and you and a pillion will need similar head sets that work like the FF2.
i hope this helps but let?s us know if you get the com set to work.

Last edited:
Back