Mugello with Rehm Race

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Few photos from Mugello event with Rehm.

As usual very good organization, fun races and very friendly European atmosphere.

@Monners stopped by to help me with the bike a bit. We changed front springs from 9.5/10.5 to 9.5/10 to soften the front to use more of travel.

IMG_20200730_162200.jpg

IMG_20200801_082036.jpg

IMG_20200801_082045.jpg

IMG_20200802_114151.jpg

Only managed to do 2:06 as was struggling with front end a bit.

That circuit looks tremendous, guy at the end wasn't hanging about either. Wee bit different from Knockhill lol.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

My next target is Mugello. The circuit is absolutely amazing and really want to go for a trackday there.
Now for your video it seems you are still getting used to the bike. This bike especially with the M pack has soooo many potentials and I am sure if you try you can discover them.

My next target is Mugello. The circuit is absolutely amazing and really want to go for a trackday there.
Now for your video it seems you are still getting used to the bike. This bike especially with the M pack has soooo many potentials and I am sure if you try you can discover them.
I was more getting used to the track. Italian tracks are notorious for corner speed, and that's one of the thing i need to learn.

Well, 2 weeks after Rehm my best with FE was low 2:03. This is still 45 seconds behind F1 that are practicing there yday/today.

Last edited:
Back