Hello from Reading

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCoops

Reaction score
Hello all just traded in my gixxer 750 for the 2020 sport red. I must say tears was involved saying bye to my gixxer :sorrow:. loved it to bits but was time to try something else. Oh waw the BMW is so much fun to ride. was so keen to get it broken in I did the first 600 in a few days now its out of limp mode and I am keen to have some fun.

Already added a few standard bits, screen, protectors, grips but I am now torn on exhausts. I am looking at slip-ons and torn between SC project GP70 -R and Austin Racing GP1RS. I know this has been talked to death on here so sorry for a repetitive topic, but I was wondering if any one actually has any of these, how do they sound and do they have removable baffles ?

Hi Coops and welcome, enjoy your great new purchase. Before the end can, consider radiator and oil rad grills!

that's on the list also. I have eyed up some GB Racing kit that I am going to get.

Welcome Coops! My very own hello I'm new here thread was deleted (?) so I'll say hello here instead! :nevreness:

Welcome KCoops...have changed your membership status. I'm sure you will love the BMW and wont miss the Suzuki too much.

Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask any questions....enjoy.

Brilliant, I was wondering why I couldn't access my profile to make changes. :excitement:

A belated welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Am very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, I hope you have many great experiences on it [emoji41]

What were your favourite experiences on your GSXR?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here [emoji846]

Back