Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUMPERKID

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been a ZX10R guy for the past 8 years :sulkiness: but decided 2020 was time for something different...so I bought the S1000RR M Sport 2020 :congratulatory:

I've done 1300 miles on it and have had just two rides since the run in service, so now running full beast mode.

I'm having some problems with it unfortunately, which is how I stumbled across this forum.

I will get some photos uploaded and explain all about my troubles in due course.

Hi, thanks.

I wasn't sure where best to post so I ended up writing in "BMW S1000RR Gen4 GARAGE" - "I have rejected my bike" as it is similar issues.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Gen 4 S1000RR!

Am sorry to hear you?ve had issues with your new bike. I hope that your dealer rectifies this ASAP and that you can get back to enjoying the Summer.

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what were your favourite experiences onboard the ZX-10R?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Thanks, fingers crossed I?ll be back rolling soon.
I mainly ride on the road but also like doing track days, Donington & Oulton are my nearest.
I?ve taken the Zx10r to the Isle of Man for the last 2 years and had booked to take the new S1000RR for practice week this year (so we can do the mountain stretch one way) but the C Flu got in the way.
Looking forward to TT 2021 though!

Back