Running in

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My M came from Wollaston but my local dealer is Chester so they did the 1st service. Wollaston would have discounted the cost to ?100 so I got BMW to transfer my ?500 dealer credit (paid to people who were let down on last year?s delivery dates) from Wollaston to Chester, Chester then did the service and BMW paid the difference in non-supplying dealer cost - which I think was ?150, so I paid ?100. It was a bit of a ball ache to sort but all parties were good and I can?t fault BM?s customer service.

So if you?re contemplating 1st service by non-supplying dealer then worth contacting BMW to see if they?ll sort the subsidy.

My M came from Wollaston but my local dealer is Chester so they did the 1st service. Wollaston would have discounted the cost to ?100 so I got BMW to transfer my ?500 dealer credit (paid to people who were let down on last year?s delivery dates) from Wollaston to Chester, Chester then did the service and BMW paid the difference in non-supplying dealer cost - which I think was ?150, so I paid ?100. It was a bit of a ball ache to sort but all parties were good and I can?t fault BM?s customer service.

So if you?re contemplating 1st service by non-supplying dealer then worth contacting BMW to see if they?ll sort the subsidy.

Thats intersting, who did you contact at BMW? Thanks

Thats intersting, who did you contact at BMW? Thanks

I just used the customer services e mail - [email protected]. Think I had replies from several people via that, didn?t have to wait too long either. Basically, they agreed that I shouldn?t be disadvantaged due to the circumstances. I chose Wollaston because I bought my Gens 2 & 3 off them and figured I?d get the 4 quicker because they?re a big dealer, and I was right!

I just used the customer services e mail - [email protected]. Think I had replies from several people via that, didn?t have to wait too long either. Basically, they agreed that I shouldn?t be disadvantaged due to the circumstances. I chose Wollaston because I bought my Gens 2 & 3 off them and figured I?d get the 4 quicker because they?re a big dealer, and I was right!
Thanks

Back