Hotel for spa tripo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGodfather

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
With Spain in and out of lockdown I'm
thinking of booking spa instead. I will take the chunnel but looking for hotel recommendations near the track please.

thinking of booking spa instead. I will take the chunnel but looking for hotel recommendations near the track please.
Anything you can find in Spa town is good. I stayed at Radisson, it's excellent.

If you re looking for cheaper options, can try Liege, it's just 15-20mins drive

On Spain topic, looks like FCO advises against non essential travel from July 27, which 99% likely means cancelation of FE's Jerez in September....

I had a place booked for a weekend in July near the circuit to go to some Gt car racing but it was cancelled. The hotel refused to be flexible on the booking and I lost ?550. So be careful on the booking conditions when you book anything.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all but essential travel to Belgium. This is based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.

Last edited:
Back