K67?s In the Wild

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RammyRR

Reaction score
Bit of a soft thread is this but we?re on holiday in the Motorhome and dropped in to Fowler?s in Bristol this afternoon and there was an M parked up - which was notable because it?s only the 3rd K67 I?ve seen on the road since they came out - and one of that 3 is mine!

Mine?s a year old now but there still seems hardly any around - maybe I?m not looking properly, or they?re all awaiting warrant repair!

I?ve only ever seen 2 others other then mine!! one on the A2 by Gravesend in Kent a few months back and the other on the A120 near Braintree in Essex on Friday just gone.

I concur, same as a comment I made on another thread, during our forum meet last Sunday, amongst hundreds of bikes we saw around Derbyshire, particularly in Matlock, I didn't see a single Gen 4 S1000RR apart from the 7 of ours that day.

Not seen any myself.... although I was parked up in Marlborough high st having an ice cream and all passers by were checking the bike out! ??

They're all at the dealers waiting on forks/calipers/wheels [emoji13][emoji1787][emoji23]

- Alex

Back