BMW delivery

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humptyfish

Reaction score
Anyone understand the bmw delivery chain?
My new ride is now 3 weeks later than planned. Dealership very apologetic etc but say they dont get to know when the bike is going to arrive and there is no tracking. Is this really the case that if I buy a tank pad from amazon i can track it right to my door but bmw dont know where hundreds of thousands of euros worth new bikes are? Ideas / insider knowledge?

Anyone understand the bmw delivery chain?
My new ride is now 3 weeks later than planned. Dealership very apologetic etc but say they dont get to know when the bike is going to arrive and there is no tracking. Is this really the case that if I buy a tank pad from amazon i can track it right to my door but bmw dont know where hundreds of thousands of euros worth new bikes are? Ideas / insider knowledge?
Your dealer is lying to you.

Every order has a code assigned in BMW system that tells you exactly at which stage in the process the bike is.

Ask for this code

BMW Delivery

Your BMW dealer will be able to track your order as soon as it?s placed using your Customer Reference Number/Code. They should be able to tell you your order date; your scheduled build date; VIN (when assigned) and an estimated delivery date.

There is tracking, but it can be a bit vague. The dealer might have a good idea when the bike is likely to be delivered, but won't actually know when until it is delivered.

Latest posts

Back