Preparing for an "Epic" Tour on my Gen 4 M Package

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am going to do a 4 day track event in Italy & then ride across the Italian coastline into France down the riviera & across the Pyrenees to Bilbao & home to Blighty.

Currently my luggage set up will be the new 10L BMW tank bag & Was going to purchase the new BMW 21L saddle bags but they require the BMW passenger seat which is ?220 from any Mototrrad dealer.

Please let me know if any Gen 4 owners have had any success using the Kriega US-10 Drypack with the seat hump.

Many thanks

Morning Vengeance....
I'm in the same boat....but was looking at the Kreiga 20l and 2 x 10l bags...and mounting them to the hepco and becker plate... but also contemplating the 21l saddle bags.

Don't forget your forum discount if you order at Cotswold. Ask for Nick or Rob and say Marc sent you!

I can recommend SW-Motech Blaze panniers.

Used them on a tour to southern Italy last year on a Ducati Supersport. They provide PPF film to apply to the seat hump so as not to damage the paint.

So happy with them I've bought the fitting kit for my RR. Just need a tour now.

I can recommend SW-Motech Blaze panniers.

Used them on a tour to southern Italy last year on a Ducati Supersport. They provide PPF film to apply to the seat hump so as not to damage the paint.

So happy with them I've bought the fitting kit for my RR. Just need a tour now.

Many thanks this was super helpful & have just got me a set . thanks again pal

Hi Guys

I am going to do a 4 day track event in Italy & then ride across the Italian coastline into France down the riviera & across the Pyrenees to Bilbao & home to Blighty.

Currently my luggage set up will be the new 10L BMW tank bag & Was going to purchase the new BMW 21L saddle bags but they require the BMW passenger seat which is ?220 from any Mototrrad dealer.

Please let me know if any Gen 4 owners have had any success using the Kriega US-10 Drypack with the seat hump.

Many thanks

I bought a pillion seat off ebay for about ?20and a set of Kriega Ducati Diavel straps for ?17 which clip under the pillion seat and that carried my Kriega 10 and 20 packs perfectly and securely without any movement.

Last edited:
I bought a pillion seat off ebay for about ?20and a set of Kriega Ducati Diavel straps for ?17 which clip under the pillion seat and that carried my Kriega 10 and 20 packs perfectly and securely without any movement.

you got a gen4 pillion seat for 20 quid?

Daz

Oh for sure, and don't forget I've got to get off the isle of wight. Most expensive ferry crossing per mile in the world :mad-new:We've paid for the garage. But didn't expect it on top of the td price. I went a couple of years ago and did imola and mugello with FE and don't remember paying for garages then. It should state extra at the booking stage.

Back