BMW Motorrad East Kilbride

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOCKE

Reaction score
Just a heads up to let anyone who uses Douglas Park in East Kilbride that they?re moving to Glasgow. They will be based at Pinkston Road beside where the cars get serviced from 20th July. Pretty easy to get to off the M8 coming from the east or west. Closer for me so I?m happy.

It's been on the cards for ages, I spoke to one of the techs about it as far back as last year, he confirmed they were definitely moving...Ideal for us this side of the river.

Apparantly you can't get in from the M8 end as the roads closed off for moths due to works.

Handy for a trip to Seawoo, Mickley Oates or the Angling Centre when your up that way..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ahh i was thinking straight off the M8, hopefully wont need to visit them until next year ............ well unless the lottery win comes in and im collecting a brand new RR Msport :)

It's been on the cards for ages, I spoke to one of the techs about it as far back as last year, he confirmed they were definitely moving...Ideal for us this side of the river.

Apparantly you can't get in from the M8 end as the roads closed off for moths due to works.

Handy for a trip to Seawoo, Mickley Oates or the Angling Centre when your up that way..

Wouldn?t bother with Mickey Oates, bunch of arrogant ......

Wouldn?t bother with Mickey Oates, bunch of arrogant ......
I've always found them brand new, Graeme and Gordon are good lads, bought my first gixxer 1100 off them in 1988, it was likely the most expensive bike they sold that year. My mate uses them regularly as he's off road 95% of his riding...their old man Jimmy is fucked with dementia now, he was in last time I was there and never knew me, probably 2-3 years ago now...I had a suit on, maybe he thought I was from the Revenue and kidded on haha.

Last edited:
I went to them when I was looking to buy a K7 GSXR. I told them that Cupar Motorcycles in Fife were doing a deal and was bluntly told to go and buy it from them then! They are definitely more interested in motocross.

Latest posts

Back