MCE hold time takes the pi...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dox

Reaction score
I needed to cancel insurance with MCE for a bike I sold - in my experience you can't cancel online and need to speak to an adviser.

I've spent over 2 hours on hold over three calls waiting to speak to someone. Bloody ridiculous - if it was to buy a policy , I bet that line is answered sharpish.

Sod it, I've emailed them and told them to cancel, and if I need to talk to someone, for them to ring me.

I?d have tried the new quote line and asked to be transferred due to my error lol.

Anyone you phone now the wait is long due to ?COVID-19?. Once you get hold of MCE they are pretty quick in dealing with you. I found Bemoto more expensive and more restrictive when I call them for a quote.

Anyone you phone now the wait is long due to ?COVID-19?. Once you get hold of MCE they are pretty quick in dealing with you. I found Bemoto more expensive and more restrictive when I call them for a quote.

covid-19 has become an universal excuse for people to justify their laziness

My daily rant !

Absolutely couldnt agree more, the COVID thing is a pure excuse that I don't tolerate.

I can neither get a hold of anyone at Jet 2 nor Scumjet to cancel or rearrange flights this August to sometime next year...as I ain't going abroad to sit in a half empty boozer after our golf sessions, then find whatever other restrictions await..

Looks like a trip to respective helpdesks in Glasgow Airport..

My mate called Scumjet three times, 2hrs, 1hr then 55mins and he gave up waiting on someone answering... I agree with him, theres no one at the end of the phone, just a smokescreen. Live chat immediately closes when you envoke a chat (all our agents are busy, try another time!.... bullshit, the whole thing...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I eventually got someone to answer when I called at 6am !... voucher issued which lasts 12 months.

Yes Stuart I did but then the flight got cancelled. Again due to this bloody virus. On the plus side though, I got a full refund in a couple of weeks.
So that?s two trips away cancelled this year!
Oh and yes it was Jet2

Last edited:
Yes Stuart I did but then the flight got cancelled. Again due to this bloody virus. On the plus side though, I got a full refund in a couple of weeks.
So that?s two trips away cancelled this year!
Oh and yes it was Jet2
Jet 2 are ok I find.. there check in at Glasgow Airport is brilliant and ultra quick..

Back