Misano with Rehm Race

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Just finished 3 days at Misano with Rehm Race, and must say what a great experience it was.
Karl Rehm is by far one of the best trackday organizer offering lots of goodies and fun actives.
3 days event will usually have rolling start races for all groups on 3rd day based on qualifying results a day before. The are fun and a way to enliven monotonous time of track days.

Circuit itself is amazing, the new surface is super sticky. It takes time to learn to ride it properly, lots of turns require constant gas and perfect lines to achieve best times.
Track is very wide, few turns to require entering at more than comfortable speeds and drifting away a bit.

I'm running with split throttle bodies enabled and still in process of learning to ride 1000cc as if it was 500cc in corners.
Managed to finished 3rd day at 1:50. Naska's best was 1:41, Salvadori managed to do 1:37 in one of races.

IMG_20200709_204234.jpg

DSC04619.jpg

DSC04607.jpg

Race preparation in fast group.

IMG_20200711_170714.jpg

Motorbikes are part of culture here.

IMG_20200709_202443.jpg

Track is next to the beach resort - 5mins drive and you are on sandy beach of Adriatic coast.

IMG_20200710_195940.jpg

Best lap

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time. Great photos and write up. Those split throttle bodies sound amazing, pure WSB [emoji41]

thats looks a mega track,very flowing with a few fast scary ones.bike sounds very nice

Been there 3 times all with Rehn. It is a really good experience. The track is really nice and that CURVONE :cool-new:...Hope to be there or Mugello next year.

Nice onboard footage and the track looks fantastic. The split throttle bodies sound great.

Awesome, as I just watched his video of him out there and made me think of you!

Awesome, as I just watched his video of him out there and made me think of you!

The oil video is of him during the week before I believe. He hasnt released anything yet from last weekend yet, I think he will as he improved his PB by 1 second to 1:41.

The oil video is of him during the week before I believe. He hasnt released anything yet from last weekend yet, I think he will as he improved his PB by 1 second to 1:41.

Ah I see, the oil bit was dangerous and could have been bad.

Back