Greetings from Leeds!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal_S1K

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Currently looking at getting a Gen 3 S1K but first I have to sell my Tuono V4 1100 Factory. Not had the tuono long but coming from a 18 2CR R1, the position just isn?t for me. Side note, if anyone wants a swap let me know lol, cheers guys

Welcome to the forum!

Gen 3 RR?s are amazing machines [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what were your favourite experiences onboard your R1?

What is it about the Tuono ergos that you don?t like?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you find your ideal S1000RR in the near future [emoji846]

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Currently looking at getting a Gen 3 S1K but first I have to sell my Tuono V4 1100 Factory. Not had the tuono long but coming from a 18 2CR R1, the position just isn?t for me. Side note, if anyone wants a swap let me know lol, cheers guys

Sent you a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Gen 3 RR?s are amazing machines [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what were your favourite experiences onboard your R1?

What is it about the Tuono ergos that you don?t like?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you find your ideal S1000RR in the near future [emoji846]

Hi Oli,

I mainly go out for 1-3 hour fast road rides on decent yorkshire dale roads. I find the tuono a lovely bike with heaps of power and torque but I already miss the sportbike style in the twistys. Don?t get me wrong the tuono holds its own been able to sweep through the bends with the wide bars but I don?t get that feel as if I?m actually ?on it? if you know what I mean. On higher speeds the front becomes very light and unstable so I?m thinking maybe another 10 years and it?ll be something more my style lol!

if I?m honest I?m regretting selling the 2cr as it?s the best bike I?ve ever had/rode, full akra decat with non stop popping and banging on blipper and qs, unreal power delivery and a sublime box but I bought the tuono to release a bit more funds for property reasons as the R1 was quite expensive so I can?t really see me going back to one just yet as I only want to spend 9-10k now and struggle to get an nice example of a 2cr for that.

hopefully become an s1k owner soon! Cheers bud

Back